Our Customised Approach to Workplace Mental Health Training
After an initial conversation, the Mental Health at Work team will address your organisation’s specific learning outcome needs, to ensure that our programmes and training have impact in raising awareness and driving change.
Working with you, we’ll develop tailored workplace mental health workshops, built around our framework of Understand, Manage, Prevent, to drive lasting positive change for your business.
We ensure that training workshop drives optimal benefit, by designing content around the specific employee audience; from senior leaders through to HR, line managers and the general employee population.
What a mental health programme might look like
Below is an illustrative example of how this could work:
For All Employees
Understanding Mental Health
- Understand language and literacy around mental health
- Noticing changes in self and colleagues
- Confidence to start a conversation and know where to signpost including MHaW Allies® & EAP
For Line Managers and Supervisors (& HR)
- Knowledge of Duty of Care
- Noticing changes in employees and acting
- Effective questioning and listening skills
- Compassionate leadership skills
- Knowledge and understanding of signposts, both internal and external
- CPD accredited
For A Cross Section Of Employees
- Expert listeners and sign posters for anyone in the organisation who needs to talk about mental health
- Activism and advocacy for mental health throughout the organisation
- Supporting and driving initiatives to embed
For Senior Execs and Directors
- Responsibilities for Ambassadors and senior sponsors of the agenda
- Ongoing support through key communications
- Shaping policy and procedures in support of the strategy
- Reviewing evaluations and themes for ongoing evolution within the business
Using this framework we help you to:
If our Programme Approach to mental health could be beneficial to your workplace, contact us for an informal discovery call.