Privacy Notice - Business Representatives
This privacy notice sets out how we use and protect any information that you give the us when you use this website.
We process your business contact details (name, address, job title, email address, phone number) for the purposes of marketing, sales and service to your organisation. Our legal basis is our Legitimate Interest and in the case of details provided through our website, Consent.
- Publically available sources such as LinkedIn
- Electric Marketing and Honch, both UK specialists for marketing lists, business email lists & phone numbers.
- Until such time as you request us to delete your contact details
You have qualified rights to the access and porting of your data; Rectification or erasure of your data; Restriction of processing or to object to the processing.
Please contact us at the address below:
- if you have previously consented to us using your personal information for marketing purposes and you wish to withdraw consent
- if you want us to erase or cease processing your details
- if you want us to correct your details
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office Make a complaint | ICO
Our Contact Details
Mental Health at Work, c/o Mental Health Foundation, Colechurch House, London Bridge Walk, London SE1 2SX