Learning and Development Administrator
Mental Health at Work is a Community Interest Company (CIC) with a mission to remove the stigma around mental health within the workplace. We deliver focused and customized learning and development solutions for organisations to help them to normalize conversations around mental health within workplaces. In the last 12 months alone, we have reached almost 4,000 people within over 50 organisations, across a range of industries. We are a subsidiary of the Mental Health Foundation.
We are now looking to recruit a Learning & Development Administrator to join our team and help us to deliver outstanding quality and consistency in our growing business. This is an exciting opportunity in an expanding social enterprise which will have a significant impact on attitudes and behaviour around mental health in organisations across all industry sectors.
This role provides administrative support to ensure co-ordination and capacity planning of our team of Facilitators matching them to client needs to ensure that we continue to deliver impactful programmes around mental health, which drive behavioural and attitudinal change.
You will work with our Projects, Systems and Data Co-ordinator to ensure that we have a robust picture of facilitator availability and then work across the team, including with Business Development to ensure that we allocate facilitators to programmes and workshops, ensuring you take into account locations and client profiles. You will then work directly with clients by phone and email to secure dates and agree on logistics, keeping both clients and facilitators informed.
We’re looking for someone who has excellent and efficient administrative, interpersonal and communication skills and is used to working in a customer-facing business to business role. This is a new role created as our business moves into a new growth phase, so we are looking for an individual who would like to evolve and grow in line with these changes.
You will have relevant working experience and be proficient in Office 365, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word, as well as Google collaboration tools, such as Docs & Spreadsheets. You will also be comfortable using databases to systematically record projects information and for calendar management. Familiarity with qualitative data analysis would be an advantage.
You’ll ultimately be supporting our mission to remove the stigma around mental health in the workplace.
- Managing our Facilitator booking system to offer, book and change dates for client workshops
- Overseeing the broader picture of dates, allocation, leave, capacity, diaries, materials, information, storage and access
- Supporting BDM with requests for clients including the availability of dates and changes
- Supporting facilitators with the preparation of workshops: Sharing information and assisting with materials development
- Providing accurate and timely Programme admin support including locations, directions, workshop timings, equipment required, attendees, presentations and materials to client
- Evaluation support:
- Creating evaluation surveys with online application & exporting results
- Storing evaluation data & facilitators feedback forms
- Qualitative data analysis and reporting of findings
- Finance admin and support: budgets, expenses
- Supporting Projects, Systems and Data Co-ordinator in tracking KPIs and metrics
- Updating our SalesForce customer database with new contacts inputs & newsletter subscriptions
Life at Mental Health at Work
- Salary — 16k (30k FTE Equivalent)
- The role is for a 20 hour week with flexibility over days and working hours
- This role will be home-based, but you will be required to travel to our London office and other locations for team meetings and development days as required.
- Employees have 13 days holiday, which they are encouraged to take.
- We have a flexible approach to set working hours and appointments in the day etc.